WOMEN'S ALLEGIANCE MK1 SUIT
The Mach Allegiance MK1 is a tribute to all of those who serve us both previous and current. Stand out at the finish line supporting those who have served.Built using the highest quality fabrics sustainably sourced and sustainably manufactured in the US, we spared no research or expense in producing the best aero triathlon suit in the world. Breathable and fast materials make this your go-to race suit when you want to leave competitors in your dust.
We tested over 22 prototypes in creating the perfect fit which means you are more aero and more comfortable for the duration of your event, no matter how long.
- Side entry pockets to keep the wind out and keep you tucked and aero.
- Locking zipper to ensure your top stays fit
- UPF 50 sun protection
- Exclusive gripper provides an in-place fit and finish
- High-performance chamois for all-day comfort
- Unique leg grippers to ensure a secure fit
- One-piece construction for comfort during all 3 events
- The full front zipper allows the suit to be fully opened.
Great fit only thing is hangs on my neck in front. Is uncomfortable but maybe just need to make sure it's adjusted properly. I was definitely faster riding. Helps cut wind resistance
Super stoked about this one piece kit. It fits perfectly without being too tight. The things that are different about this one piece that I have not had in other suits are:
1) Where the attachment point of the top is on the legs. The tension point of attachment is on the sides of the the legs not on the front of the suit. It is very comfortable and almost feels like its helping me lift my legs on the bike and run (like its spring loaded...hence the feeling fast).
2) The front fabric panel that is under the jersey is not too high. (You can't see it in these pictures but most one pieces have a front liner fabric and some other brands I have worn are really high and that is uncomfortable to me.)
3) The legs are not uncomfortably grippy and they don't leave marks on my legs.
4) It's made out of recycled plastic!!
For sizing reference I am 5'6", 125 lbs and the small is a great fit. I tend to be borderline small/extra small but the small is perfect for me. I highly recommend it!
This kit is amazing and incredibly
Comfortable! It fits in all the right places and provides a sleek look that I’ve been looking for! Complete added benefit that it has SPF protection, especially for the longer training days. Can’t wait to order more kits from here!
This suit has everything a triathlete needs for a flawless race! This suit looks sophisticated, provides sun protection, super light, supportive, and keeps me cool in the heat and humidity. The one piece function prevents the shifting and you get easy bathroom access since the top fully unzips. The chamois is comfortable on the bike and I don't even notice it on the run (perfect for any distance racing). The suit stays in place on both my arms and legs without feeling constricting. The two aero pockets on the back are unique to the suit and provide easy access grabbing when cycling and running. The suit fits nice and snug and moves naturally with me (zero chafing).
For size reference:
I ordered a small suit. I am 5'4 and wear a size 2/4
Having worn quite a few triathlon brands I can honestly say this one is the most comfortable! I am a pretty solid medium build 6-8 in most everything and the kit fit like a dream. The recycled water bottle material is magical! So lightweight and moves with your body with zero pinching, rubbing or pulling. It's moisture wicking and quick drying capabilities are done to perfection. The added bonus of UPF 50 is a must for me. This is my first one piece with the full front zipper and I dig it! Thrilled overall with the kits design, fit and performance.